Welcome my followers.....

My warm greetings to all of you. I am happy to be with you on this blogger to exchange views on the published issues and please write your comments, opinions or suggestions to feedback.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Friends Problems: Surprise Party Blunder

I need help. I arranged a surprise party for my BFF, Karen, last night and it went totally wrong. I had organized everything so well. I had invited some of her friends from her old school, everyone was there on time, the cake was lovely, it was perfect. I opened the door, she walked into my living room and "Surprise" two second later, she was out the door and she hasn’t spoken to me since. Anyway, everyone went home, I stuck the cake in the fridge and the evening that was supposed to go so well was ruined. I try to call my BFF but there’s no answer. I can’t even apologise to her. I know she’s shy and she mentioned to me once that she’d rather not have a supposed party, but I thought everyone likes them really. Apparently not. Maybe I should have listened to her. It never crossed my mind that she would react the way she did. What should I do to sort things out? How can I help her get over it? I haven't got a clue. Is our friendship over?

from: Suzi

15 comments:

  1. ...listen i know how Karen feels. It was the shock. Maybe inviting old friends was a bad idea.But don't worry, if she is a real friend, you will talk things over and everything will be back to normal, OK?

    ReplyDelete
  2. .... I told Karen she was acting silly and she got pretty angry. She is really upset with you. If I were you, I would get that cake out of the fridge and go round to her house. You will sort things out, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. .......She probably just needs some time to calm down a bit. I'm sure she'll give you a ring soon, just give her time, Got to go now, talk to you later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you should wait until she calm down then go to talk to her .

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'd butter go and explain to her what happend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you should buy her a present and apologize to her

    ReplyDelete
  7. you should send for her a letter to apologize..

    ReplyDelete
  8. i will go to her house and apologize

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will go to her house for apology.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You should wait 3 days for her to talk to you, if she doesn't then go and talk to her.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i think you should buy for her a nice flower.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i think you should call her and apologize

    ReplyDelete
  13. you should invite her to dinner

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'am agree with abdullah yousef

    ReplyDelete