Welcome my followers.....

My warm greetings to all of you. I am happy to be with you on this blogger to exchange views on the published issues and please write your comments, opinions or suggestions to feedback.

Sunday, April 01, 2012

Complete the following about your weekend plans.

1- If it is sunny at the week end, .....................
2- If it is cloudy at the weekend, ...................
3- If I wake up early tomorrow, ................
4- If my friends are free at the weekend, ................

3 comments:

  1. 1- If it is sunny at the week end, iam going to play football.
    2- If it is cloudy at the weekend, i am going to stay at home
    3- If I wake up early tomorrow, i going to go to school by bus
    4- If my friends are free at the weekend, i am going to invite them to a party t my home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahmed muftah al-deen 1-2Sunday, April 01, 2012 8:14:00 pm

    1-if it's sunny at the weekend im going to hangout with my friends.

    2-if it's cloudy at the weekend i will go my grandma house.

    3-if iwake up early tomorrow im going to play football .

    4-if my freinds are free at the weekend,im going to go to cinema with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it is sunny at the weekend, I will go swimming.

    If it is cloudy at the weekend, I will stay at home.

    If I wake up early tomorrow, I will go running.

    ReplyDelete