Welcome my followers.....

My warm greetings to all of you. I am happy to be with you on this blogger to exchange views on the published issues and please write your comments, opinions or suggestions to feedback.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

What is an action research

It is a reflective process that allows for inquiry and discussion
as components of the “research.” Often, action
research is a collaborative activity among colleagues
searching for solutions to everyday, real problems experienced
in schools, or looking for ways to improve instruction
and increase student achievement. Rather than dealing
with the theoretical, action research allows practitioners to
address those concerns that are closest to them, ones over
which they can exhibit some influence and make change.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for this useful information about Action Research. Can we make an action research about the Students' interest in English language?
    Note: I sent you my action research on your -email. Please have a look on and give me feedback.

    Hamza Albliwi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read your action research. It needs more elaboration, especially the questionnaire.

    ReplyDelete